How to recharge/refill my Account?
Comprehensive Guide to Effortlessly Recharging and Refilling Your Accounts
In today’s fast-paced digital world, maintaining connectivity and ensuring uninterrupted service is of utmost importance. Whether you depend on a mobile phone plan, online subscription, or prepaid services, knowing how to recharge or refill your account is essential. This KB aims to be a comprehensive guide, providing step-by-step instructions on how to renew or refill your account easily.
Refilling Through Platform Dashboard
1. To refill your account, click on Balance > Refill balance. State the amount using a slider and click “Submit Payment.”
2. If you want to use the card as a preferred payment method:
Select the radio button corresponding to the card option, Enter your card details, and Click “Proceed,” & provide the password for authentication.
Tip: If you have used your card previously & saved your card details during that transaction, there is no need to input details again. Simply by confirming the refill, and you’re good to go!
3. If you wish to use PayPal as a mode of payment
Log in to your PayPal account & finish the purchase.
After successful replenishment, you’ll receive an email informing you about the status of the refilling process. Moreover, relevant messages will be displayed on the dashboard.
4. Furthermore, you can set auto-refill based on your demands. Click on the “Configure auto-refill” from the drop-down list.
Within the opened tab, specify the amount you want to add to your account & select the frequency for refilling:
- weekly (every Monday)
- monthly (1st of each month)
- when the balance is less than the stated amount (as per your choice)
Confirm your choice to proceed.
If you wish to deactivate “Auto Refill,” click the link in the picture below.
5. Set a default payment method for automatic refilling by clicking “Payment methods” Choose your preferred payment method, which will be automatically used for future refilling.
6. Click “View invoices” from the “Refill Balance” drop-down list to view your Invoices, Orders, Payments, etc.
7. Click “Billing History” to view the information on the platform’s consumption of your balance resources.
And there you have it! You now have the know-how to refill using a card or PayPal and turn auto-pay on/off for your account. By following this article, you can efficiently manage your account & have control over payment options.